Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lax to SFO

WORK

It's Tuesday and I am on my way to SF through Thursday. Yesterday we were at Lax which was both interesting and very productive. After getting inputs from the GMs I feel much more comfortable that we will be able to reach our goal. There is still a lot of work to do over the next few weeks and I will be in charge of creating financial values for our findings.

Looking forward for this week we will be at SFO today and Thursday as well SJC on Wednesday. It will be a full week but I think the aftermath and upcoming analysis will be much more intense.  Lots to do and not much time. On the bright side, I will be learning a tone which is why I signed up for this. Well the and the nice salaries bump.

HOUSING

The home purchase has been moving along too. We have all ready released two contingencies. The condo docs and the inspection. The condo docs were not ideal. I wish they had a bit more cash on hand. Last year they got them selves into a law suit and painted the exterior of the building which drew down the reserves. There isn't an assessment planned for this year but I will
have to keep an eye out for 2014.   The inspection went much better which is not surprising considering the place was gutted in 05. The only thing the guy could find was that the AC was missing a filter. He reviewed the unit and common systems. Up next is the appraisal contingencies. I hope to have the loan ap in the week so we can get that ordered. Also I need to figure out when and how I will move my stuff. Right now I am thinking I will be packing up on Friday the 19th so that I can move in the following Friday.

Lots to do!

The was writen onmy phone in the plane so don't judge the typing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment