Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's about 11 pm on Sunday and I am sitting in the united terminal waiting for my red eye flight. In my run to get out of the house I forgot to pack my over the counter sleeping pills. I am am really tired righ now so I don't really think falling asleep on the plane will be an issue. On the bright site I am in an emergency exit row. On the down side I am in the middle seat. I guess with the good comes the bad. I figure by the end of this project I should have status on united. I can't wait for free upgrades to business class.

This weekend was a very productive one. The highlight was that I got to see my sisters. Jennifer came through LA on Friday night. We hung out for two hours and got dinner. On Saturday Stefanie made the trip down with Nate and the kids. We went to the Santa Monica pier. Samantha got to ride the Ferris wheel and it was all around a good day. Then i saw katie in the security line as i arived at the airport. She was late for her flight back to slo but it coll to see her all the same. It rounded out the weekend i guess. I am very lucky to have both of my sisters visit in the same weekend.

Today I spent pretty much the whole day packing. I think I got about 90% of the way there. Most of my stuff is boxed. I think I need to get the furniture out of the house to finish up the rest. It is all moveing so fast that I haven't had much time to hink about it. Although I did get a bit emotional today when I was talking to my mom. I guess that's going to happen as the move gets closer, or maybe after I get there. It's goin to be the only time I've lived by myself minus my first six months in San Bernardino. I guess that's the way it works. Get a new job and live by your self.

Also, for those of you who don't know Tuesday is my bday. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get to leave the office before midnight. I plan on scheduling a dinner to help my cause.

Well time to board. Here's to a good week.


EDIT.

So I just sat in my seat and I'm stuck between 2 pretty big guys. Here's to a cozy flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment