Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's going to be a wild week of travel


Let me break down my travel schedule for this upcoming week. At the beginning of last week I thought I would be in CA. On Wednesday I was told it would be MIA so I put a hold on a flight. On Thursday it changed to New Jersey so I canceled my hold on MIA and book to EWR. Last night I was told that we should be going to MIA so I had to cancel New Jersey and book MIA.

And that's only half the story. Next Friday I have training in LA then I am flying to DC for a wedding on Saturday and the Closing of my condo on Monday. God only knows where I will be that following Tuesday. If I had to guess I would go with CA.


Test Time:

Q. What does my travel schedule look like for the next 9 days?

A. LAX->MIA->LAX->DCA->TBD. All in 9 days!

On the bright side I have a keg in my garage right now and the sun is out at the beach! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment