Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekend plans

Just landed in DC. That was not a good flight. I had what was supposed to be an upgraded seat but I think it was worse. I was in the fist row which did have more knee room but had less leg room because if the wall. Normally you can slide your feet under the chair in front of you.  I need to use Seat Guru more. 

I don't think I'd go into the office today be its our monthly all hands where I am being introduced and I need staffing for my next project. Also I moved to DC to be close to the office. I might as well suck it up and go in. 

Like I said in my last post, I have a full weekend. I was supposed to go on an internet date this evening but the girl has gone silent. We will see if that one happens.  Tomorrow I have two parties. The first is with a friend of a friend who I am meeting for the first time for a BBQ in Columbia heights.  The second is the birthday party of an acquaintance that I know from the southbay. Both will be good opportunities to build my network and just invite myself along to any other fun things going on.  I also want to true to hit up a crossfit gym on Saturday and try to do something healthy. 

Next weekend my budy Jeff is coming in from manhattan beach with his girlfriend. He grew up in the area so I will hopefully get to meet some of his friends. Also there is talk of heading to Dewey beach on Saturday. Jeff claims it makes the southbay seem mild. We will see. 

Time to shower, throw on the suit and have another diet coke fueled day. Cheers. 

1 comment:

  1. Diet coke fuel is good, but get yourself on coffee fuel. You won't regret it. ;)

    ReplyDelete