Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dumb ideas

It's Thursday night and I'm at lax waiting for my red eye flight to DC. Which by the way was the dumbest idea ever. I am F'ing tired. The original thought was that I'd hang out with some friends in MB, get dinner, then off to the airport. Sounded like a good plan except for the fact that the sooner you get in a plane, the soon you get to fall asleep. Lesson learned. 

On the work front thing have been good.  Next week is the last week of my current project. I can't believe it's been 10 weeks all ready. Time flies when you are busy. I am still not sure what my next project will be so ill just have to wait it out. Staffing is a strange thing, they give you out for free for your first project so you get picked up. You earn your bonus based on hours billed so it will be good for me to get on a
project where I'm billable. I could stay on my current project which is not billable or go on the beach, hang around the office, and try to get picked up. It sounds odd but it's in my best interest right now to not be on a project so that I can get a billable project and earn that bonus. 

Not sure if I explained that well but I'm tired 

On the social front this will be a big weekend.  Two different parties on the schedule so lots of opportunities to make friends and get settled. I will post more on that this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment