Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursdays are the Best

Why are Thursdays the best.  Because it means the week is pretty much over and it's time to get on a plane home.  Although this week the plan is a little different.  After working out of LA all week I am flying up to SLO for mothers day. 

Yep, you heard right, I'm flying instead of driving.  Pretty nice huh?  The rule for work is that as long as the flight you book is cheaper than the cost of the flight you'd normally take, you can go where ever you want. So ya, I'm flying.  Those in San Diego, sorry, it's been a long time since I've been up north so that's the way I'm going.

On side night.  I am going to snowboard my brains out next winter because of the is rule.  I was actually thinking about getting one of those multi mountain passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment