Monday, March 18, 2013

Well, I finally made it to the client site and I am definitely feeling the red eye.  I think it should be renamed black eye in my case though because I look like I have 2 black eyes right now.  I did get as much sleep as possible of the plane though.  I am thinking I got about 4 hour last night.  Not bad, not great.  I can say that the noise canceling headphones are worth the $300 I spent on them.  I feel like I've all ready gotten my moneys worth.

So... on to the good and the bad.

The Good...
I am finally here although I am not really sure what I will be working on.  I have a meeting with my manager this afternoon.  Also I get early checking at my hotel.  It was nice to lay down for a bit and take a shower before I came in.


Great form! I want one too!

The Bad....  Why is this always longer
I guess I'll start with a mellow St. Pats day.  It was to get out but not to fun to watch the roomie pound out the beer bong without being able to join in. (picture coming soon :) ). 

What else,  the cab didn't know how to get to LAX for Porto which was odd.  On the way to the airport I look up at my phone to notice a plane flying overhead as we seep towards Playa del Rey.  One U-turn later we were back on track.  Also the flight was late of course.  Only 15 minutes this time but still late.  Right now I am 0/2 for flights leaving on time.  On the bright side the guy sitting next to me what the sleeves optional type.  Really?  Who doesn't wear sleeves on a red eye to Jersey.  It's 25 degrees here and supposed to snow!  At least he only smelled half as bad as he looked.

In summary, I am on site, Jersey is cold and dreary, and I am tired.  Time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment