Thursday, March 7, 2013

Finally Assigned. Off to Jersey

Well, today I finally received my first assignment. It looks like I'm going to be heading to New Jersey for 10 weeks.  Seeing as I'm still located in Manhattan Beach, this is going to be quite a commute.  I've been told that I'm supposed to be in New Jersey by Monday in the a.m. I'm guessing I'm going to have to leave sometime on Sunday to make that happen.  Taking the redeye might be the best option for me because that way I can preserve as much of my Sunday as possible.   Hopefully if I do decide to do the redeye, I can do business class. It technically is within our company policy for such a long flight.

Now that I'm going to be traveling, I guess it's time to start looking for place in DC too. I'm thinking Northern Virginia is actually where I'm going to end up. Most likely Arlington.  I need to decide pretty quick whether Im going to look at places that weekend or the following weekend. The problem with this weekend is this short turnaround, and that its St. patties day.  I'd much rather be hanging out the beach drinking green beer and looking for places in DC.  I guess I should really just be an adult, and look for a house instead of getting drunk.

I'm off to book my travel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment