Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ohio to Atlanta

Another week in Dayton in the books. It was a good week. On the work front we got a lot of work done. We both established a firm directions and made progress towards our final objectives. Most importantly we have a happy client and a happy partner which is what matters.    

Of note this week:

- I found out I will be staffed in Ohio until the end if March and I will be the last person on the ground. Wow, in it for the long haul. 

- I made it to the gym thee times. It's no fun getting up at 5:45 but man am I out of shape. 

- Did a dinner at Flemmings last night. Their Mac and Cheese is so delicious. The dry aged stake wasn't to shabby either. 

- Had a little to much home made cherry moon shine. The principle makes it every year and it's potent. It's a good way to build comradery in the team room but makes getting up for the gym a little more difficult. 

Now I'm off to ATL for training. Can't wait to knock this out and get home. 

Cheers!  


No comments:

Post a Comment