Monday, November 18, 2013

Red eye

I just landed on my red eye from San Diego and it's 5:30am. It was a comfortable flight but 4.5 hours of sleep sitting upright is not a good way the start out the week. I have a 3 hour layover here in Washington before I catch my flight to Atlanta.  The plan is to do a few hours of work then sleep on the flight to Atlanta. Hopefully that will be enough to get me through the day. 

This is going to be a long week in Atlanta too. I don't fly home until Friday and I have the feeling we are going to be putting in 15 hour days. Hopefully it will be interesting though. We are going to be spending the entire week at an airplane manufacturing plant. Or goal is to find inefficiencies, which actually should be pretty easy. The hard part will be convincing the contractor that they can do something about it. 

Here's to good week and hopefully a little sleep.  At least I'm not traveling next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment