Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm back


I know it has been forever. Not surprisingly, I lost motivation for a bit so let's give this another try. 

Since I last checked it there has been lots going on. There was a project in Los Angeles, a trip to Yosemite, my current project in Dayton Ohio, and the USC v. ND game in South Bend.

I am currently entering my 7th week in Dayton and the plan is to be there through February. So far the project is going well. I think I am finally starting to get the hang of this job. It doesn't hurt having a client that I know a bit about either. 

Looking forward I am going to be in San Diego this upcoming weekend then I will be in Atlanta next week. It's going to be a lot of travel but it will be good to be back in CA for a bit. 

Here's to a good week. I will try to keep up with this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment