Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cold Cold

It is really cold here in Dayton. I'm definitely ready for my trip to San Diego this weekend for some sunshine. I arive in SD on Thursday night and am leaving on the red eye Sunday. Ironically i have to fly through DC to get to Atlanta on Monday. The good news is that this weekend trip will bump me up to the next status level on United. Let's hope my first upgrade will be weekend on my red eye. 

There has been a little drama at the office too. Our partners for this project have not been up to the task so far. It's been a big time drain checking and redoing there work. The good news is that we had a conversation yesterday and they will now be working semi independently of us. This will free up a lot time. The bad news I will still have to check their work product which makes me a bit nervous about what I will find. 

Be happy you aren't in Dayton!

No comments:

Post a Comment