Sunday, June 9, 2013

Another Good Weekend


Another full weekend.  Friday night went out with some friends.  I think I am starting to figure this city out a bit as far as the scenes I like.  Saturday I didn't have much going on so I went for a jog down to the white house which is only a mile or two away then I went and checked out the Smithsonian Air and Space museum.  It was pretty cool but it didn't make it through the whole thing.  I think I am going to have to go back at some point.  I would also like to go the one out by Dulles.  They have the SR71 and space shuttle out there which would be cool.

Today I went for a jog in the morning then went of a hike with a new friend.  The hikes out here are very different than the ones in CA.  At home I feel like most of the hikes are up a hill with some type of vista at the top.  Here it's just wandering trails through the woods.  All the same it's still good to get out and be active.

Picture as I jogged by the White Hose.  I should go pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment