Monday, July 15, 2013

Limited activity

I know I haven't been posting much lately but honestly there hasn't been much to post.  Work has been slow so beyond giving updates about my weekends there's not much to talk about.  On the staffing front it's a little frustrating.  It's not really anything I can control but I am ready to get back out there.  At this point I've spend nearly as much time on the beach as I have on client site.  Crazy I know.  I am sure my posting will pick back up when I get back on the road.

 

The big happening of the week was the fact that I finally joined a crossfit gym.  I spent 3 hours at the gym on Saturday taking a fundamentals class.  You learn all of the Olympic lifts which was interesting.  A membership is not cheap so I need to make sure I go to the gym at least 4 times a week which means I need to start waking up at 6am so I can make classes.

Looking forward, next weekend we are going camping at Assateague Islands.  It's a barrier island on the coast of Maryland.  Allegedly they have wild horses running around on the beach.  More to come about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment