Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LA here I Come... and Chicago too.

I booked my travel to LA this morning.  I fly in to LAX on Saturday morning at 10:30.  Man plan is to stay with some friends in Manhattan Beach for the weekend and go to the beach.  I am really looking forward to the beach and the Sunday concert series.  I miss that stuff.


As for work.  We have our kickoff meeting in Commerce on Monday morning.  I'm still not sure what hotel I will  be staying at.  Part of our contract for the project is that the client is setting up hotels.  Let's hope it is downtown and not in Commerce.  Fingers crossed.

I will be on client site through Wednesday then I will be flying to Chicago that night for training on Thursday and Friday then back to DC on Friday night.  And of course back to LA after the weekend.

So for review, the two week travel tally will be BWI->LAS->BIW, IAD->LAX->ORD->DCA->LAX.  Six airports.  Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment